To simplify treatment and limit clinician and patient exposure, Dr. Q and Dr. Whitney will now be open to regular care on a modified schedule for the month of May. We have modified our online scheduling to automatically allow for 30 minutes of space between appointments so now anyone can schedule directly online. Governor Brown just lifted current restrictions around medical care moments after this post.
Dr. Q – Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 – 6.
Dr. Whitney Monday and Thursday from 10 – 6
Tuesday and Friday from 10 – 6
We have been able to easily see a reasonable course of treatment for people and animals. We continue to have many patients that are in need of care and feel that it is appropriate to leave their home for that care. We continue to have a very high level of confidence in our clinic with very simple guidelines:
- Only 1 clinician may go to the clinic per day
- All equipment or items that are touched are left out to be cleaned at the end of the appointment
- 30 minutes between each patient to allow for cleaning and ensure no physical interactions of patients
- Everyone must wash hands and put away phones upon entry
- Front door is sanitized after each contact
- All patients are screened for illness at each appointment
The above information applies to animals as well.
We continue to see that our Virtual Rehabilitation treatments can be very effective and very simple. The system is easy to use and still allows focused guidance by your clinician to keep progressing forward without any physical contact at all. Every clinician is able to create a plan for you to treat your own symptoms with no requirements of equipment at your house.
The Move Better Gang